Corporate Relations Club
- Prof. Mrs. Sunita Karad, Director, MITCOM
- Prof. Karuna Gole
- Prof. Dr. Ajim Shaikh
- Prof. Asha Oak
About Corporate Relations Club (CRC)
Corporate Relations club is to develop relationship between industry and institution in a way that students get industry exposure, and tie ups for placements & projects become easier. Also, this club aims to provide information related to current industry activities, innovations, technological changes sharing success storiesof Entrepreneurs.
Mission of club is to develop and act as the core facility in fostering growth of innovation and entrepreneurship amongst the students and to promote entrepreneurial culture in the college. In the meantime conduct industrial visits, panel discussions of industry experts, seminars, workshops where in industry experts will participate to enlighten our students.
Objectives of CRC
- Industry Institution connectivity for collaborative project, skills development , consultancy, organising seminars, lectures, workshops, industry experts talks for the students across the MIT ADT University and for industry executives too.
- Industry-Institution tie ups.
- Industry-Institution combine research work if any,
- Organising Industrial Visits
- Innovation, sharing ideas on innovation & start up from the students and faculty.
- Building corporate relation for MIT ADT University.
- Technological skill enhancement if any.
Members of CRC
- MIT- SER